A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
i am also facing the same issue since today
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"
I am signed in. How to fix this issue?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i am also facing the same issue since today
It is not normal for a Microsoft service to be down this long. We just need to be updating one another to know when it is up. I from my end will keep checking it, the moment I see it working I will update.
The feature hasn't been working for a while now. I want to say 24 hours since I saw it yesterday, but I am not sure of the time. I guess one of the spinning plates fell over somewhere.
Hello,
Thank you for coming to the forum. Many people are having this challenge, and it is an issue from Microsoft, and since it is general, I expect it to be resolved the moment they can, because it has been down for hours.
I am not Microsoft, but they tend to not leave their services down for this long without resolving it. So this is a server issue from Microsoft. We hope it will clear soon.
Best Regards Fuad
Sounds like we are all getting this issue right now