A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
I have now checked, and it is working on both the Windows Excel app and the web at my location, can you check from your end and let me know
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"
I am signed in. How to fix this issue?
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have now checked, and it is working on both the Windows Excel app and the web at my location, can you check from your end and let me know
> I have tried to sign-out from Office 365, re-start the PC, sign back in to Office 365 as well as perform an EXCEL update.
I did the same. It did not help.
Thank you, should we raise a ticket with Microsoft. is there a link available for creating the ticket?
I have the same issue. Strangely, the data update on Laptop installation but not on PC.
I have tried to sign-out from Office 365, re-start the PC, sign back in to Office 365 as well as perform an EXCEL update.
i am also facing the same issue since today