you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:11:32+00:00

    I have used the "Stock Data type" in Excel 365 for Windows it shows the same message even signed in.

    Try to repair the office -> Doesn't work

    Uninstall -> Restart -> and reinstall Office 365 for Windows -> also doesn't work.

    But when changed to use the Excel 365 for Mac it doesn't have the same issue and the data is updated as usual.

    This is strange and now that I have found this thread. I will follow if other people have the same issue as me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:09:01+00:00

    Appreciate your replying. I've tried several procedures I found on the web, but nothing has worked so far.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T13:17:02+00:00

    Still being asked to sign in to my account...meanwhile the stock data will refresh if I access my file online thru onedrive. Please tell me MS is working to fix the desktop issue??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T12:54:22+00:00

    I have the same issue

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T12:36:47+00:00

    This update was installed today, could this be the problem?

    Update for Windows Security platform antimalware platform - KB5007651 (Version 1.0.2306.10002)

    Reply   Edit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments