you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:35:59+00:00

    I contacted support and they took remote control of my computer and could not solve the problem. They said they will call me when they have an answer. I also showed him this thread, so they know it's not just me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:28:12+00:00

    Same problem for over 24 hours now. Signing out, rebooting, signing back did nothing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:18:34+00:00

    I only have Microsoft not Mac

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:15:51+00:00

    Me too, Praveen. Still not working for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:13:17+00:00

    Thanks for your posting. Helps to know that others are having the same problem. I'm thinking about going to a manual way to get current stock prices--the way I did it before Data Types. Or maybe seeing if Google's Sheets has the features now missing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments