you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:39:53+00:00

    Same problem on desktop version, web version tells me I have exceeded my number requests for now. Wait and try again later.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T12:04:27+00:00

    Still not working as per 1 pm London

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T12:01:41+00:00

    I am still having the same issue.. hope MS can fix it soon..

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T11:23:58+00:00

    I am still having the issue. Its been so for at least the last 8 hours. Tried logout and log back into Excel.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T08:31:40+00:00

    i am also facing the same issue since today

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments