you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription

Anonymous
2023-07-10T23:46:36+00:00

"you need to sign in with an account associated with a subscription to use these data types"

I am signed in. How to fix this issue?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:35:59+00:00

    I contacted support and they took remote control of my computer and could not solve the problem. They said they will call me when they have an answer. I also showed him this thread, so they know it's not just me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T01:00:29+00:00

    I am getting the same issue in Excel

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T05:53:46+00:00

    It is not normal for a Microsoft service to be down this long. We just need to be updating one another to know when it is up. I from my end will keep checking it, the moment I see it working I will update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T02:33:41+00:00

    Hello,

    Thank you for coming to the forum. Many people are having this challenge, and it is an issue from Microsoft, and since it is general, I expect it to be resolved the moment they can, because it has been down for hours.

    I am not Microsoft, but they tend to not leave their services down for this long without resolving it. So this is a server issue from Microsoft. We hope it will clear soon.

    Best Regards Fuad

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T01:53:30+00:00

    Sounds like we are all getting this issue right now

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments