A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
I am currently having this issue from the UK. Please can we get this fixed ASAP??
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am on Windows 10 and have tried this on both Chrome and Edge.
I have certain shared Excel files that I access through Excel Web. Prior to today, I could copy/paste the data from Excel Web to Outlook Desktop and it would keep the source formatting (both text and table design).
Now, it is pasting as a table but without any text formatting or table design. I am losing all the formatting when I:
The only instance when it retains the formatting is when I am copying from Excel Web to Excel Web in the same browser (either Chrome or Edge).
*Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office/Excel/Unknown/Windows*
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am currently having this issue from the UK. Please can we get this fixed ASAP??
I'm not having this problem anymore since today. It's back to like it used to be. At least for my use, which is copying from Excel Web into Outlook Desktop. It works again :)
I am still having the issue in Ohio this morning. Would be nice if Microsoft would post some kind of an update as to when the fix will be completely rolled out.
Seems to have been fixed for us here in Toronto. For some it just started working again, but in some cases clearing cookies and refreshing the page was required.
It's finally working for me as well as of today! Last attempt was about 15 hours ago and it wasn't working then but it's okay now.