A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Still not working in the US...
**UPDATE appeared to start working this morning in the US. Guessing they are working on getting it all fixed?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am on Windows 10 and have tried this on both Chrome and Edge.
I have certain shared Excel files that I access through Excel Web. Prior to today, I could copy/paste the data from Excel Web to Outlook Desktop and it would keep the source formatting (both text and table design).
Now, it is pasting as a table but without any text formatting or table design. I am losing all the formatting when I:
The only instance when it retains the formatting is when I am copying from Excel Web to Excel Web in the same browser (either Chrome or Edge).
*Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office/Excel/Unknown/Windows*
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Still not working in the US...
**UPDATE appeared to start working this morning in the US. Guessing they are working on getting it all fixed?
Tried this. It did not work.
Also tried it with removed cached files...also did not work.
**UPDATE appeared to start working this morning in the US. Guessing they are working on getting it all fixed? *Nothing I did though
Hi,
we also encounter same issue on MS365 Business Basic License.
but on MS365 Business Premium License we do not encounter this kind of problem.
We tried to upgrade our license to MS365B Premium. sign out and sign in again using the new License and it resolved this Formatting issue. without clearing any cache/cookies on the browser.
Found out that removing the cookies and reloading the Sharepoint worksheet solved my problem