Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T21:13:23+00:00

    Update..... Working for me now on PC Windows 11...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T21:17:45+00:00

    Not working on Win 11 in Canada

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T21:38:24+00:00

    Hi Fuad,

    Yes, if I open the file at my OneDrive and use the "Browser" version of Excel it works and indeed I can update the stock quotes.

    But the Excel that resides on my computer the issue still persists.

    I read some people are already able to update quotes. But here.

    New York City 5:36 PM (9:36 UTC)

    Regards,

    Antonio

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T22:29:18+00:00

    Problem now seems to be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T22:55:21+00:00

    Still not fixed. 3:55 MST

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments