Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:13:59+00:00

    As of now, you can use office.com.

    Upload the file to onedrive and open office.com and the stock is working there at the moment. We do hope Microsoft resolves the issue soon so that we can all get back to using the Excel desktop app for this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:14:00+00:00

    Still not working for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:22:14+00:00

    We do hope along with you that tomorrow this issue would have cleared, it has been like this since yesterday.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:26:03+00:00

    It started working again! Win10 Office 365. Woohoo!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:49:57+00:00

    Still no joy here on my Macbook Pro.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments