Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T17:09:27+00:00

    Still the problem. C. 1pm (ET) 07/11/2023

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T17:11:41+00:00

    Yesterday when it started I quit my VPN and it worked for a while. Then stopped.. No idea what this means or doesn't mean.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T19:47:04+00:00

    Stock quotes are not working on my computer today, says I need to sign in, but that's not the problem. 12:48 MST

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:01:44+00:00

    Just started working again on Mac Office 365. 15:00 CDT

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T20:03:20+00:00

    FYI - There is a clunky work around using Yahoo Finance but it is a PITA and not worth it unless this is a long-term issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments