Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:49:30+00:00

    I'm having the same problem and tried all the suggested ways to have access.

    Hope they fix it soon....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:51:02+00:00

    Opened case 1055243098 with MS Support.

    July 11, 2023, 9:43 amAdeyemi

    I can confirm that the error is not from your device, neither does it have to do with the account.

    July 11, 2023, 9:43 amAdeyemi

    This is a known issue (server issue)

    July 11, 2023, 9:43 amAdeyemi

    And our engineering teams are currently working on it to get the issue resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:52:27+00:00

    I have the same problem. My computer acted like there was an update Sunday night USA CST,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:56:34+00:00

    Hopefully they will sort it soon. If no one has tried, I'm finding the 365 web version of Excel to working with the data types. Have resorted to that for the time being.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T16:40:09+00:00

    I'm having the same issue the last two days. I hope they get it solved soon because this is my work and lively hood.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments