Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T14:30:21+00:00

    Months ago, there was the same problem for certain Office 365 installations. The cure was to completely remove Office 365, delete certain registry entries and then reinstall from scratch.

    I hope it doesn't come down to this...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T14:36:01+00:00

    It stopped working for me too since yesterday afternoon. I just checked and still not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T14:48:03+00:00

    At least it's not just me. I am still not working here - hopefully this get's resolved soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:28:05+00:00

    Stock quotes are not working on my computer today, says I need to sign in, but that's not the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:31:58+00:00

    Still not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments