Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:55:29+00:00

    Unfortunately, it is not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T11:41:40+00:00

    Same issue here. Started yesterday afternoon. Hopefully they will get this fixed soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T14:16:27+00:00

    Still not working. Refresh data still requests I sign on with a subscription account. c. 1030am 7/11/2023

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T14:19:46+00:00

    Not working here either. There was an update, installed it, alas no change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T14:26:11+00:00

    Same issue here. I was thinking it was related to me using a laptop instead of using my regular desktop, but that seems hard to believe with so many here having the exact same issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments