Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T23:28:52+00:00

    Fixed Win 11 in canada. I will have a better trading day tomorrow!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-12T00:35:04+00:00

    Thanks everyone. I have confirmed that it is fixed at my end @ 5:34 pm PDT.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-12T01:47:06+00:00

    It is good to hear that it is back up in your location

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments