A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
At least it's not just me. I am still not working here - hopefully this get's resolved soon.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.
I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.
What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.
Thanks,
Jack
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
At least it's not just me. I am still not working here - hopefully this get's resolved soon.
It stopped working for me too since yesterday afternoon. I just checked and still not working.
Months ago, there was the same problem for certain Office 365 installations. The cure was to completely remove Office 365, delete certain registry entries and then reinstall from scratch.
I hope it doesn't come down to this...
Same issue here. I was thinking it was related to me using a laptop instead of using my regular desktop, but that seems hard to believe with so many here having the exact same issue.
Not working here either. There was an update, installed it, alas no change.