A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
It is good to hear that it is back up in your location
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.
I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.
What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.
Thanks,
Jack
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It is good to hear that it is back up in your location
Thanks everyone. I have confirmed that it is fixed at my end @ 5:34 pm PDT.
Fixed Win 11 in canada. I will have a better trading day tomorrow!