A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Still no joy here on my Macbook Pro.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.
I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.
What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.
Thanks,
Jack
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Still no joy here on my Macbook Pro.
It started working again! Win10 Office 365. Woohoo!
We do hope along with you that tomorrow this issue would have cleared, it has been like this since yesterday.
Still not working for me.
As of now, you can use office.com.
Upload the file to onedrive and open office.com and the stock is working there at the moment. We do hope Microsoft resolves the issue soon so that we can all get back to using the Excel desktop app for this.