Excel won't let me access stock quotes even though I am signed into a valid MS 365 Account

Anonymous
2023-07-10T19:19:19+00:00

I have been using the real-time stock quotes in my Excel spreadsheet for the past several months but today I got a message that says I need to have a subscription to receive this data. I am signed into MS 365 with my valid account.

I tried signing out, then sign in again. No luck. I tried signing out, rebooting, and signing in again. No luck.

What gives? How can I access the stock quotes again? I have not changed any other features in the spreadsheet. I have the most recent version of Windows.

Thanks,

Jack

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T15:51:02+00:00

    Opened case 1055243098 with MS Support.

    July 11, 2023, 9:43 amAdeyemi

    I can confirm that the error is not from your device, neither does it have to do with the account.

    July 11, 2023, 9:43 amAdeyemi

    This is a known issue (server issue)

    July 11, 2023, 9:43 amAdeyemi

    And our engineering teams are currently working on it to get the issue resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T16:40:09+00:00

    I'm having the same issue the last two days. I hope they get it solved soon because this is my work and lively hood.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-11T10:55:29+00:00

    Unfortunately, it is not working.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-10T20:12:06+00:00

    Hello,

    Thank you for coming to the forum. Many people are having this challenge, and it is an issue from Microsoft, and since it is general, I expect it to be resolved as soon as possible.

    Kindly try back in two hours, I am not Microsoft, but they tend to not leave their services down for this long.

    Best Regards Fuad

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-10T19:53:53+00:00

    Same question/problem in another post here. I hope it's just the quote server being down, but it should have been restored by now...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments