A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Actually, I just saw the teams meeting link from the post on the 5th
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am trying to write a macro that will deduct an item from my stock (which is housed in a different workbook) when I hit the complete button. My thoughts were to use the find function, activate the cell, and then subtract the quantity from the active cell. I am just starting with the macro, but I am running into an object error with my find.
Sub Deduct()
Dim C As String
'Deduct the Quantity from Stock
Workbooks.Open "C:\Users\furnd\Desktop\Test Deduct.xlsm"
With Workbooks("Test Deduct.xlsm").Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A2000")
Set C = .Find(What:="A1").Value
End With
Workbooks("Test Deduct.xlsm").Activate
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
C.Offset(0, 1).Select
End Sub
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Actually, I just saw the teams meeting link from the post on the 5th
Jeovany,
I used the previous meeting link since there was not a new one posted. Please let me know if that is not what I should have done.
Jeovany
Thank you for sending the files, I will take a look at them. I have already implement the creating a sold item list to my code, so I will be interested in comparing my approach to yours. I would be able to meet with on on Tuesday if that works. I should be good to meet at anytime. Please let me know what works best for you.
That's Great.
We can meet tomorrow Tuesday at 7 pm London time.
Regards
Jeovany
Thank you for sending the files, I will take a look at them. I have already implement the creating a sold item list to my code, so I will be interested in comparing my approach to yours. I would be able to meet with on on Tuesday if that works. I should be good to meet at anytime. Please let me know what works best for you.
Hi Tim
I hope you are OK,
You may find in this link a folder with files regarding your project. TIM's Project
Looking forward to meeting you again via Video Chat this week,
I will be available Monday the 6th, Tuesday the 7th, and Thursday the 9th after 7 pm London time.
Here is the link for the meeting https://teams.live.com/meet/9417484056781
Regards
Jeovany