A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
The next step is going to be to see if there is away to repeat steps after moving to the next line of the invoice. Do I need to do an offset for the SKU and Quantity Values and then do an If statement to see if the field is empty?
Tim,
No, that is not the next step. Jeovany has point out some notes how the whole project can be accomplished... but we you are fare away from that point.
If you are using OFFSET and SELECT, SELECTION, ACTIVECELL means for me you are a beginner. And from my point of view (with decades of experience) you may get a result if you go further in that direction, but at the end the code works not stable / safe for this kind of tasks.
I can teach you how to write code so that it works 100% safe and that it still works tomorrow if you change the layout of the sheet.
But that means work, for you and for me too. If you want to follow me, I'll work with you. If you just want a quick result that somehow works, I'm not interested.
Should we start with the basics? If so, upload a copy of your Invoice and Stock file on an Online File Hoster of your choice and post a download copy here.
Andreas.