Word is very laggy when modifying styles

Anonymous
2023-05-29T21:09:42+00:00

I am experiencing a very strange behavior in Word. The app becomes very unstable and slow to respond when I have the styles editing view open. This is the only time that I can tell when this slow behavior occurs. In all other respects, Word appears to be working properly, with no lagging or other issues. I have tried the online repair tool, and even uninstalling and reinstalling Word via Microsoft 365. So far, nothing has solved the problem. This issue only recently started, and I have no idea why or how to fix it. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-06-15T13:34:12+00:00

All,

I have contacted Grammarly and they have come back to me with the news that they have been able to replicate the behavior and have submitted the case to their developers. They have also stated that it might take a little bit of time to get it fixed. In the meantime, for those who cannot live without it, there is a Grammarly application called 'Grammarly for Microsoft Office' that is actually working (I have tested it myself and seems to be working all right). The other temporary action you may take short of uninstalling the app is to disable it by clicking on its logo and selecting the Options button, and then clicking 'Turn off suggestions in...'.

Hope all helps until a permanent fix is available.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-06-14T02:07:37+00:00

Dear All,

Thanks for your updates and sharing the solution here.

I'm glad to hear that you have found the root cause of the issue.

For other members to find the updates here, I'll summarize the issue as follows.

Issue Symptom:

==================

Word is slow or unable to respond when modifying the styles.

Issue Environment:

==================

Word

Possible root cause:

===================

Grammarly may cause the issue.

Possible solution:

==================

Uninstall Grammarly and report to Grammarly and open a support ticket to our related team to check whether there are some updates fixing the issue.

Thanks for your effort and have a nice day!

Sincerely

Cliff | Microsoft Community Moderator

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-21T13:59:16+00:00

    Dear Pino,

    Thanks for your updates here.

    You can try Stefan's suggestions in your environment to see the result.

    @Stefan and Charles, thanks for sharing the suggestions here.

    Welcome to share any updates at your convenience.

    Sincerely

    Cliff | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Hi,

    Safe mode behaves exactly the same :( Very depressing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-21T13:58:16+00:00

    PinoEire,

    Try starting Word in application Safe mode and see if that works around the issue, for the session running in Safe mode. For more, have a look at https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/open-office-apps-in-safe-mode-on-a-windows-pc-dedf944a-5f4b-4afb-a453-528af4f7ac72.

    Safe mode is part of troubleshooting. If it works around the issue temporarily, the first thing to try is to rename the Normal template; see https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/office/troubleshoot/word/issues-when-start-or-use-word#option5.

    Hi Stefan,

    I'm afraid also in safe mode the behaviour is the same. It seems that something is fundamentally broken :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-21T02:17:47+00:00

    Dear Pino,

    Thanks for your updates here.

    You can try Stefan's suggestions in your environment to see the result.

    @Stefan and Charles, thanks for sharing the suggestions here.

    Welcome to share any updates at your convenience.

    Sincerely

    Cliff | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments