I'm getting the error message "stock images service failed, please try again" when trying to insert a stock image.

Anonymous
2023-04-12T17:22:28+00:00

This is similar with 3-D models. I've already tried doing an online repair, re-installing, ensuring all privacy boxes to download online content are ticked. Can anyone assist with how this can be fixed?

Microsoft 365 and Office | PowerPoint | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-04-20T13:58:21+00:00

Hi everyone, a Microsoft Engineer has been in touch. The issue was a default internet setting that was checked preventing me accessing stock images.

Solution:

  1. Open "internet properties" in the start menu.
  2. navigate to the "advanced" tab and scroll down to "Security".
  3. uncheck the box "Do not save encrypted pages to disk"

That worked for me. Hope it helps.

Jay

Was this answer helpful?

50+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T09:23:52+00:00

    Nope, didn't work for me

    Thank you for replying tho

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T08:09:49+00:00

    JayDur has provided a solution that worked for me, try it. Internet options.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T02:44:09+00:00

    It's no use...

    I'm using Microsoft 365 for business

    I've already tried the online repair, uninstalling and reinstalling, i reported this problem five times...

    I'm tired... This problem has been troubling me for 2 months...

    Is Microsoft going down...?

    or I'm just hallucinating? I don't even know anymore...

    I guess I'll just check google for stock images...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T07:02:31+00:00

    Hi Steve.

    Yes it does thanks, and complelely agree with you.

    Regards

    Craig

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments