How can I fix a sharepoint excel file that opens in gibberish to normal text?

Anonymous
2023-01-17T12:59:35+00:00

We are using shared reports from a sharepoint having the convenience of accessing these reports via browser. But a few days ago, certain users are having problems with these reports, because when they access them, they see gibberish rather than normal text. This does not happen when its opened on the desktop app, only when its opened on the browser.

How can I fix this?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-02T12:42:11+00:00

    The related team is working on it. If you want to know more details on it,

    Contact Us - Microsoft Support Open a service request in the Microsoft 365 admin center.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-02T12:24:32+00:00

    We have 2 users experiencing exactly this problem. Has there been a fix implemented yet?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-01T15:38:37+00:00

    Will do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-01T15:32:11+00:00

    I have one user in my ORG that is also reporting this issue please send me an update on this issue when it is resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-01-31T14:55:46+00:00

    I haven't received the bug fix notice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments