A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Will do.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We are using shared reports from a sharepoint having the convenience of accessing these reports via browser. But a few days ago, certain users are having problems with these reports, because when they access them, they see gibberish rather than normal text. This does not happen when its opened on the desktop app, only when its opened on the browser.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Will do.
I have one user in my ORG that is also reporting this issue please send me an update on this issue when it is resolved.
I haven't received the bug fix notice.
Is there an update on this? I have a report from a user as well that they're also experiencing this. It is odd that it isn't organization wide.
I believe we are waiting for another update to fix the issue. The Microsoft agent has confirmed it is "service related" meaning its an issue on their side.