A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
I have the same problem using Edge and Chrome. But files open up okay on desktop app.
I only have 1 user affected. Any ideas please? Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We are using shared reports from a sharepoint having the convenience of accessing these reports via browser. But a few days ago, certain users are having problems with these reports, because when they access them, they see gibberish rather than normal text. This does not happen when its opened on the desktop app, only when its opened on the browser.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same problem using Edge and Chrome. But files open up okay on desktop app.
I only have 1 user affected. Any ideas please? Thanks.
Do you have any more info on this? I have a couple users at a client having a similar issue with one of their shared documents. They also get a warning that uploads are blocked when opening it in the Excel desktop app.
Hi,
I'm seeing this intermittently in my org as well.
Do we have a fix yet?
Could you share us the file and remove all sensitive information in it?
I tried it, it doesn't work.