A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
I am already in this version. I still have the same issue.
So looks like this is not a valid solution from MS.
Regards,
Melwin
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i open one drive it asks for signin. When i enter my company mail id it automatically signin and give the error
Something went wrong [1001]
error code: 0x8004e4be
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
After a lot of fighting with this... I went back to 23.020.125.0002 and installed it on one of our VDI pool machines.
Before the update could complete, I went in and linked an account. Sign-in worked fine.
Build 23.052.0313.0001 is not working for us.
We have the same problem
Windows 2019 server in AZURE
Onedrive.exe /allusers installation (installation on session host)
Latest build of Onedrive 23.054.0313.0001
Terminal server using FSLogix for all User Profile data
2 RD Session Host (RDSH1, RDSH2) in AZURE
2 RD Connection Broker in AZURE
Unpredictably we get the error both on users landing on RDSH1 and on users landing on RDSH2. Often forcing landing on SH other than the one giving the problem OneDrive logs in correctly.
Hey, I am running this command on a daily basis now and having to reboot
if (-not (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin)) { Add-AppxPackage -Register "$env:windir\SystemApps\Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_cw5n1h2txyewy\Appxmanifest.xml" -DisableDevelopmentMode -ForceApplicationShutdown } Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin
Any idea if there is a permanent fix coming down?? Everyone at one of my customers is impacted.