One Drive Sign in Issue 0x8004e4be

Anonymous
2023-03-24T12:58:05+00:00

When i open one drive it asks for signin. When i enter my company mail id it automatically signin and give the error

Something went wrong [1001]

error code: 0x8004e4be

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-04T07:09:26+00:00

    I see that MS added this issue on Admin center. Finally.

    I'm sorry Tomasz, where?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-04T06:51:26+00:00

    Yes it's the first time.

    And for now, it's only on one user.

    I see that MS added this issue on Admin center. Finally.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T20:47:12+00:00

    I have same issue since November on Microsoft 365 Business Premium.

    Looking for a patch but nothing works.

    I restart computer, work for some days or hours and come back

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T14:18:24+00:00

    We are having this problem on M365 business apps (E3 license).

    But problem is not only with Onedrive, also with Outlook. It stopped syncing mails.

    The difference to Onedrive is that Outlook does not give any error, it just says that it needs password, but when we click on in nothing happens.

    I wrote to MS support, we will see what they have to say about it.

    Tomasz,

    I have the same issues, same license.  Is it the first time it’s happened to you? 

    (For me it’s been happening at random times and always solves itself within 24-48 hours. Sometimes I clear %temp% files and reboot twice to make it work. Other than that I tell user to access Web Outlook and Sharepoint thru MS Edge till it resolves itself. )

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-03T09:07:03+00:00

    Hi Paolo

    think ive tried that, it didnt work either. I have two factor on and it has not helped.

    just a lot slower trying to sign in all the time and wating for a text.

    did manage to solve the one drive/sharepoint "credentials have expired" by turning off the file collabartion in one drive advanced settings.

    thnaks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments