A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
same prob with credentials expired, turn off file collaboration in one drive settings as a temp fix
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
When i open one drive it asks for signin. When i enter my company mail id it automatically signin and give the error
Something went wrong [1001]
error code: 0x8004e4be
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
same prob with credentials expired, turn off file collaboration in one drive settings as a temp fix
I updated all our PCS to the latest version of OneDrive. Today, again Microsoft App are telling me our credentails are expired if I want to upload "this" document. Onedrive is working ok however. I cleared credentials in control panel reboot and reboot and reboot and OneDrive doesn't work now.
I uninstalled OneDrive, reboot, installed it again, enter email address and it gave me 1001 error. Rebooted again, OneDrive is OK now but I have to resync Sharepoint folder. I'm doing it right now, but now I look at office applications and I have the same exclamation mark next to the name. So I'm back to square one when I originally started lol. Ok, after opening the file and closed 2 more times, it now seems to be ok. But is that really a solution?
woow! That would be fantastic news!... We also had version advancement, I'll check if all the profiles work.
Hi Melwin
it turned off the file collaboartion yestaday and have had no issues today, so my thoughts was that it was an issue with one drive. if will trun it back on tomorrow and see how the new version goes :)
Thanks everyone
Hi,
My issue is resolved now.
When the issue started my OneDrive version was 23.054.0313.0001.
From yesterday onwards there is no problem with sync and everything looks good.
I just checked the OneDrive version and now it is 23.061.0319.0003.
Looks like MS has released the fix in the new version.
Regards,
Melwin