How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T13:14:29+00:00

    Jake, this is awesome. So happy to see the progress.

    I am unable to replicate what you're showing me in the screenshot you pasted.

    When I copy a URL from the browser bar and paste into a bulleted list, it does give me the loop icon and a nice inline link opening in current window (yay!), but it doesn't render the page name.

    When I copy a page URL from the share dialog, I do get the page name showing up in the link, but it gives the green Sharepoint icon.

    Here's what I'm seeing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T16:22:35+00:00

    Hi Yaniv, what browser are you using? I forgot to mention, but I believe copying the browser URL and pasting with the title is only supported in Edge (it's a browser link copy/paste feature).

    As a work around, you can right click the link preview, convert to URL, edit the title of the text, and convert back to a Link Preview. This will allow you to customize the text of the link preview. It's a work around until we add edit link support for link previews.

    Additionally, we are doing work so any Loop page link (from the browser, share link, and @ mention page link) will all display with the page title and custom page icon (emoji) that you select. I'm excited for this to be released to improve the link experience, stay tuned!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T19:01:48+00:00

    Ah, yes, I see. I use a chromium browser so that explains it. Appreciate your communication on this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-15T22:15:20+00:00

    Hello Team,

    are there any news on this issue?

    I tried to type @ and select the page, but dont have that option. I can only select other people and files

    I love the Layout of Loop but hope ther is a quick fix to link pages to eachother within Loop?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T22:57:32+00:00

    Additionally, we are doing work so any Loop page link (from the browser, share link, and @ mention page link) will all display with the page title and custom page icon (emoji) that you select. I'm excited for this to be released to improve the link experience, stay tuned!

    Hi Jake, what is the expected timetable on this? My team really wants to use Loop rather than paying for Notion but this is still the biggest issue we see.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments