How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T16:54:58+00:00

    Yes this is an issue we are working on improving, thank you for sharing! You can find pages via the @ menu. Today it will insert a SharePoint link and open in another tab.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-21T07:44:49+00:00

    I'm sorry but the @ menu only shows people not pages.

    Linking pages should be a basic feature in a product like Loop. I planned to use Loop for a Team wiki but it's impossible to implement at the moment.

    I know it's a preview and I'm confident enough it will be available at launch.

    The way I'd like to see it is using the [[link]] syntax we see in a lots of products, keeping the @ only for linking people.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T12:26:55+00:00

    I am having the same problem too. It's almost like it stops processing after it reads the names (which look a little odd too). I would love [[Linking]] too.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-10T11:18:11+00:00

    I agree with the other person about the linking. Loop is billed as an internal solution. You can link pages just fine but it.... opens them in sharepoint?

    MS needs to take several more queues from Notion, Obsidian, and the other software solutions it is obviously styling this product after. Like it so far though.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T14:37:01+00:00

    Jake, it's been nearly two months since this issue was brought up. Can you provide a status update on this issue?

    Opening Loop page links from within a workspace in Sharepoint undermines the whole point of the app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments