A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.
Jake I mean that @ to bring up OneDrive files or something else.
I still only get people.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!
Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?
A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Jake I mean that @ to bring up OneDrive files or something else.
I still only get people.
Got it! Let me follow up on this. Is this with your personal Microsoft account (MSA) or your work/organization account (AAD)?
Personal (Subscriber) account.
Company hasn't enabled loop access yet but hoping to get it on my AAD account soon :)
This should be basic functionality indeed. Coda and Notion is so much richer, better and faster. Hopefully the product team will create some new features before it is GA.
Internal links is one of the biggest cons of Loop. It's far from straightforward.
- Internal links should be added as a link, not as a card.
- Internal links should not link to Sharepoint, but stay inside Loop. The whole point for using Loop is so we can avoid Sharepoint for this stuff ;-)
- Internal links should not open in a new tab. It should open in the same tab.
- You should be able to create an internal link without a page being preset. E.g. by just doing /subpage, or [[subpage]], or something simalar.
- You should not go into the other page, copy the share link, go back to the page you were editing and paste it! And then you also have to change it to a link, because you don't want the card... Yep, that is a lot of mouseclicks.
- New pages should be available as links instantly, not 10 minutes later.
- Etc.
As said, hopefully Microsoft doubles down on this. It's way too basic right now.
Rob I couldn't agree more. I was very excited for Loop, but without simple easy to use internal page linking it isn't very valuable. I really really really hope MS fixes this otherwise it really isn't a very useful product.
I am able to find a subpage using the "/" command, but when I insert it, it puts a placeholder for a sharepoint page. When you click on the tile for that page, it opens a new browser tab outside of loop.
Is this a bug?