How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-30T12:36:26+00:00

    This is notetaking 101.

    Why do you not make it a simple way to link to another page in the same workspace without having to leave the page you are working on? Even OneNote could do this. Come on Microsoft. Fix this quickly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments