thanks Jake!
some observations; for the product team maybe....:
1: sounds like the way to go from a way of generating a link. But. there is a very considerable delay on another page being available. So, could not create a page and then link to it from another (I waited a few minuted and then indeed it showed up after typing "@"). Should (IMHO) be instant.
Also, while indeed it does link after a while, it does not generate a nice and modest link, but a large "section" (I'd like to use it inline, like HTML). See screenshot below. Also, upon clicking the link, I don't move within the Loop app to the clicked page, but the browser opens a webview to a Sharepoint page (Granted, its the right page, but staying withing Loop is more intuitive).
2 and 3 both seem to do the same (like it's the same solution). And the good: it is an inline link, which stays within the Loop app (albeit in a new tab, which if I wanted that, I would handle that myself). But... both options make a link button "shared via SharePoint" (and have no option to rename to the actual URL). Am I overlooking a way for that link to have a different text field?

Oh, and there seems to be a "4th way", which almost overcomes my above objections:
- Copy the URL to the page, just like in option 2&3. Then type the text of the page you care to link to. Select that text, click the 3-dots in the context menu. Click "Link" and paste the URL in there. It will present the link, very easily recognisable as a link, within the flow of the document. Nice. But (...); the link does not respond to a left-mouse-click... To use it, I have to right-click and 'open link', a left-mouse link opening would be nice and elegant...
thanks!!
Marcel