A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.
Jake I mean that @ to bring up OneDrive files or something else.
I still only get people.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!
Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?
A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Jake I mean that @ to bring up OneDrive files or something else.
I still only get people.
Hi there!
The best way to link to another page in the same workspace is to use the ... menu on the page in the sidebar and click "share page link" and insert this into your page.
For pages in different workspaces, you can also use the ... menu in the sidebar or the "Share" button in the top right of the page to get a share link and insert into your page.
We are working on improvements to this experience, thanks for your feedback!
Hi Rob, thank you for your feedback! We're hard at work making improvements to page links and linking between pages, stay tuned I'll post here when we have updates to share 😁
Can anyone show how it's supposed to work? It still does not show anything other than people even after the app version update
This should be basic functionality indeed. Coda and Notion is so much richer, better and faster. Hopefully the product team will create some new features before it is GA.
Internal links is one of the biggest cons of Loop. It's far from straightforward.
As said, hopefully Microsoft doubles down on this. It's way too basic right now.