How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-13T18:55:51+00:00

    Hi Yaniv, this work is active and in progress. Completely agree, Loop links to pages should open in the same window and route to the page (behave like apps), and not open in a new tab or site.

    Best,
    Jake

    Jake, it's been 4 months since you said work was in progress. How's it going?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-02T09:09:50+00:00

    Hi Rob, thank you for your feedback! We're hard at work making improvements to page links and linking between pages, stay tuned I'll post here when we have updates to share ๐Ÿ˜

    I'm happy to see people from the product team responding. At the project I'm currently active Notion has been adopted by part of the organisation, but they are Microsoft Cloud centric and want to adopt Microsoft Loop for a its strengts, however, its weaknesses are really wheighing on the willingness of the current notion users to move over...

    So I'm wondering: When will links to pages not be required to move to a new tab? When will it become less cumbersome to link to a page? When will it become possible to give read only permissions to all pages in a workbook instead of needing to do it on a page by page basis?

    These are but a few of my concerns (I would also very much like to be able to embed video in Loop Workspaces for example).

    Please don't take this as an insult because I'm giving feedback to get Loop adoption easier, not to be a PITA. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-06T13:46:04+00:00

    Hi Jake โ€”ย just checking in on this one again. Any word on when we can expect this to be available?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-06-22T08:18:12+00:00

    In Microsoft Loop it is not possibile to navigate from one component to another. It is quite astonishing that such a basic functionality is not implemented. It is only possible to paste a link for opening the whole website in a new tab.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-17T17:21:47+00:00

    Thanks Jake. Is there going to be a regular cadence for enhancements and updates?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments