How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-19T22:57:32+00:00

    Additionally, we are doing work so any Loop page link (from the browser, share link, and @ mention page link) will all display with the page title and custom page icon (emoji) that you select. I'm excited for this to be released to improve the link experience, stay tuned!

    Hi Jake, what is the expected timetable on this? My team really wants to use Loop rather than paying for Notion but this is still the biggest issue we see.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-15T22:15:20+00:00

    Hello Team,

    are there any news on this issue?

    I tried to type @ and select the page, but dont have that option. I can only select other people and files

    I love the Layout of Loop but hope ther is a quick fix to link pages to eachother within Loop?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T19:01:48+00:00

    Ah, yes, I see. I use a chromium browser so that explains it. Appreciate your communication on this!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-19T13:14:29+00:00

    Jake, this is awesome. So happy to see the progress.

    I am unable to replicate what you're showing me in the screenshot you pasted.

    When I copy a URL from the browser bar and paste into a bulleted list, it does give me the loop icon and a nice inline link opening in current window (yay!), but it doesn't render the page name.

    When I copy a page URL from the share dialog, I do get the page name showing up in the link, but it gives the green Sharepoint icon.

    Here's what I'm seeing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-17T20:46:31+00:00

    Hey! You have a few options for linking to another Loop page:

    1. Simply type "@" on the canvas to search for the page and insert it.
    2. Alternatively, on the sidebar, hover over the page, click the three dots menu ( ... ), and choose "share page link." Then, paste it into your current page. a. If you want to add another page as a Loop component, select "share as Loop component."
    3. If you prefer a different method, navigate to the page you want to include. Click the "Share" button and select "page link," then paste it into your original page. a. To add this page as a Loop component, select "Loop component.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments