A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.
Great progress, thanks Jake! I must have missed this in the new features communications.
I'm sure you're aware of this, but the user experience on those links still could use some work. Specifically:
- The preview for the Loop page doesn't look like it's an internal link because it still has the Sharepoint icon, and also it's gigantic. So this prevents us from creating a table of contents.
- If I change the "link options" to "view as URL" in order to make it visually a more concise, the only option to open the link is then through the contextual menu item "open link" which opens in a new browser tab.
So here's a screenshot of what my options linking one loop page to another are and neither is giving me what I'd want.