How to I link one loop page to another?

Anonymous
2023-03-22T17:03:49+00:00

hi Loop team! Great to see the product out there; congrats!

Say, I'd like to (easily?) link from one (Sub-) page to another. Can I do so?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | Other

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T13:01:37+00:00

    I am able to find a subpage using the "/" command, but when I insert it, it puts a placeholder for a sharepoint page. When you click on the tile for that page, it opens a new browser tab outside of loop.

    Is this a bug?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-07T00:22:44+00:00

    Personal (Subscriber) account.

    Company hasn't enabled loop access yet but hoping to get it on my AAD account soon :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T17:43:39+00:00

    Got it! Let me follow up on this. Is this with your personal Microsoft account (MSA) or your work/organization account (AAD)?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T17:35:05+00:00

    Jake I mean that @ to bring up OneDrive files or something else.

    I still only get people.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T16:47:08+00:00

    Hi there!

    The best way to link to another page in the same workspace is to use the ... menu on the page in the sidebar and click "share page link" and insert this into your page.

    For pages in different workspaces, you can also use the ... menu in the sidebar or the "Share" button in the top right of the page to get a share link and insert into your page.

    We are working on improvements to this experience, thanks for your feedback!

    Pasting this link into your page will look like this:

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments