Family Safety - Not able to see location of family members anymore just get the message "We couldn't find their location"

Anonymous
2023-02-19T09:49:02+00:00

Hi,

Over the past week, none of us using the family safety app in the family are able to see the location details of other family members. The settings are all fine and everyone is still sharing their location all the time. Any idea how we can resolve the issue.

Thanks

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-02-24T17:00:50+00:00

    I have the same issue. I have not been able to see the locations for about a week now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-02-24T09:44:18+00:00

    I have the same, seems to be something on MS/app side:( I was using app without any problems for few months

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-02-24T07:27:12+00:00

    Same issue here. My app on the phone shows that I am currently at home. If I log into Microsoft on a browser it says that my location is still at work from a day ago.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-02-23T17:56:20+00:00

    I'm have the same issue. It started with one family member 2 weeks ago, and now all family members are not being displayed on the map.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-02-22T13:37:05+00:00

    I am having the exact same issue. I have rebooted multiple times. The only way to temporarily fix it is to uninstall and reinstall the app but after a few hours or so it goes back to giving me the error of not being able to find their location.

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments