Family Safety - Not able to see location of family members anymore just get the message "We couldn't find their location"

Anonymous
2023-02-19T09:49:02+00:00

Hi,

Over the past week, none of us using the family safety app in the family are able to see the location details of other family members. The settings are all fine and everyone is still sharing their location all the time. Any idea how we can resolve the issue.

Thanks

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Android

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-05T19:08:27+00:00

    We switched to Life360 for the same reason you stated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-05T18:58:33+00:00

    @Porter1138 - Which app did you go to? I'm not as interested in controlling what my kids do (they're all adults now) as much as I am interested in location sharing. We all travel a lot and it's helpful to know where my wife left her phone or where my kids are if they get into an accident.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-04T00:03:53+00:00

    Same issue here. This is not about device specific settings nor permissions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-02T22:29:20+00:00

    I ended up using Google family link to manage my child's android device, and Microsoft family safety for windows/Xbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-02T20:42:56+00:00

    I got tired of waiting for MS to fix this problem. So I found another free app that not only works, but has much better features.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments