A free app and service that helps families create healthy digital habits and stay connected. It’s designed to support both online safety and real-world awareness by offering tools for screen time management, content filtering, and location sharing
I submitted official feedback on 7th March saying it had been broken for weeks. I even referenced this forum thread, but not sure they actually read it.
I've had email back and forth on 8th, 16th and 17th March, with generic "try this" type stuff that I had already explained I had tried, but nothing since then. The last response on 17th March included:
"We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the app. As per our Engineering Team, we are experiencing an issue that affects some users with this functionality. The issue is still under investigation, and I am unable to provide an estimated time frame for the resolution, but rest assured that we are working hard to bring an updated experience that will hopefully address your concerns."
So I assume the Engineering Team are at least aware of the issue, but I'm not convinced it is any sort of priority for them. I don't know if enough people have complained about this for it to rate on their radar.