A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
I'm having exactly the same issue with the microsoft keychain popping up repeatedly
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I no longer have or use Microsoft SharePoint (as far as I can see by searching my applications) but I continually get a pop up on my Mac saying that Microsoft SharePoint wants to sue my confidential information stored in 'Microsoft Identity xxxxxx' in my keychain. It then asks me to allow or deny. I always click Deny, but I have to click it approx 10 times before it dissapears. It then reappears about an hour later and repeats every day. its very frustrating. Any ideas on how I can stop this???
Thanks
Paul
A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having exactly the same issue with the microsoft keychain popping up repeatedly
I have the same issue. No idea what SharePoint is.
Really hope there is a solution for this soon, extremely annoying!
I've never once used SharePoint and this is EXTREMELY annoying. I tried everything that was recommended to the first complainant and still nothing.
I read through all four pages of replies to this over the last year, and Microsoft stopped responding after about the first page. It's disappointing but not surprising, I would never even be using these services had it not been for school... And I find it highly odd that Sharepoint, an application none of us have, but from what I have read here allows OTHERS to work on your projects, is continuously asking to access Keychain which is where Macs keep all our passwords.
Weird, annoying, and inconvenient could be used to describe this issue.
This was created in January and since has had many people agreeing that they have the same issue and yet Microsoft is silent. Get it together...