How to stop Microsoft SharePoint pop up continually asking me to share confidential information stored in keychain

Anonymous
2023-01-10T15:10:48+00:00

Hi, I no longer have or use Microsoft SharePoint (as far as I can see by searching my applications) but I continually get a pop up on my Mac saying that Microsoft SharePoint wants to sue my confidential information stored in 'Microsoft Identity xxxxxx' in my keychain. It then asks me to allow or deny. I always click Deny, but I have to click it approx 10 times before it dissapears. It then reappears about an hour later and repeats every day. its very frustrating. Any ideas on how I can stop this???

Thanks

Paul

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-09T15:28:46+00:00

    Add me to the list of users that do not use Sharepoint, and still keep getting this popup. I have looked for anything to get rid of it, and if I didn't need excel I would have dumped all Microsoft products at this point because it's so annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-10T07:14:05+00:00

    Can I get a reply to my post from June 16th?????

    Your advice is not helpful, I cant even chose Technical Support from the Pop Up Menu.

    I am getting more and more upset, I cannot use my laptop for presentation purposes.

    I am paying for this subscription which I am not able to use properly!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-16T20:29:19+00:00

    I have the same problem - sharepoint window continues to pop up despite all attempts suggest by microsoft to delete

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-17T08:13:05+00:00

    Hello? Anyone working here?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-18T02:59:57+00:00

    Deleting OneDrive seems to have fixed it for me. I have had a few hours of peace for the first time in ages.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments