How to stop Microsoft SharePoint pop up continually asking me to share confidential information stored in keychain

Anonymous
2023-01-10T15:10:48+00:00

Hi, I no longer have or use Microsoft SharePoint (as far as I can see by searching my applications) but I continually get a pop up on my Mac saying that Microsoft SharePoint wants to sue my confidential information stored in 'Microsoft Identity xxxxxx' in my keychain. It then asks me to allow or deny. I always click Deny, but I have to click it approx 10 times before it dissapears. It then reappears about an hour later and repeats every day. its very frustrating. Any ideas on how I can stop this???

Thanks

Paul

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | Other | MacOS

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-10T07:14:05+00:00

    Can I get a reply to my post from June 16th?????

    Your advice is not helpful, I cant even chose Technical Support from the Pop Up Menu.

    I am getting more and more upset, I cannot use my laptop for presentation purposes.

    I am paying for this subscription which I am not able to use properly!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-01-16T17:53:28+00:00

    Hi Tina

    When I click on my profile image I do see Sharepoint but I can't click it and no folders appear when I hover over it.

    What should I do next? thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-17T23:30:57+00:00

    Dear Tina,

    Thank you for trying to help us all with this absolutely annoying issue.

    I have read all the answers here, and I would like to ask you something: considering there are over 240 distressed people with the same problem, wouldn't it be more productive if you contact Microsoft support with the link you've provided, and let everyone here know the solution as opposed of having all the 240 souls trying to get the same answer for the same problem?

    Just a thought.

    Thank you. I trust that you, just like us, are very curious to figure out why this is happening and the solution for that.

    Tony

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-26T18:39:29+00:00

    This is still an ongoing issue, Microsoft!! Can we get a solution, please? It nearly renders my MacBook useless

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-17T08:13:05+00:00

    Hello? Anyone working here?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments