Excel copy paste in outlook not show color

Anonymous
2023-03-23T06:17:53+00:00

Hi,

After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit

When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T19:00:41+00:00

    I am having the same problem here. It started after an update that our IT group did last week. But, I am using this for the first time today, and I noticed it is not working. Standard RED, Standard YELLOW, and Standard BLACK do not copy from Excel onto Outlook.

    From your comments, I like the "temporary work arounds", but we need a real fix.

    I am really surprised that Microsoft has not responded with any solution, yet.

    Shall we start making some noise on Social Media???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-24T20:16:20+00:00

    Okay, so mine has suddenly started to work, not sure what changed. I was just working on my weekly report and tried to paste on Outlook from Excel as usual and colors red and silver are now retained when I paste. This has not been the case for the last one month thereabout.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-25T02:45:20+00:00

    Hello!

    I'm having the same issues about copy-paste table with colour from excel to outlook, but in my side the yellow, black and grey colour is not showing.

    I'm working on the excel on Microsoft Teams, and paste the table on outlook but then the colours I mentioned is not showing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T13:19:13+00:00

    I opened a ticket up with Microsoft, spoke to them Monday, and now it is working. Yah!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-26T13:40:52+00:00

    My IT group asked me to download all Microsoft updates.

    We did that, and now it is working fine.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments