A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
I am also having the same issue as well as I attempt to copy and paste tables from excel to word. Any updates on this?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit
When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am also having the same issue as well as I attempt to copy and paste tables from excel to word. Any updates on this?
We are also seeing the same issue.
The only current solution is to change it to a color that is similar to red and yellow. Otherwise, it does not copy over.
You can paste as a picture and it will retain colors.
Yes, but that is not a fix.
Some people paste into Outlook and others edit that data by copy/pasting into other files and manipulating the data themselves. Can't do that with a picture.