Excel copy paste in outlook not show color

Anonymous
2023-03-23T06:17:53+00:00

Hi,

After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit

When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-06T19:32:41+00:00

    We found out several people in our Organization are having this issue, including myself, while others are not. Same model of devices as well. Tried several advised solutions such as SFC /Scannow, Office 365 Repair, and re-installing office, none work.

    I can get Yellow and Red to work if I change the Standard color with customization by knocking each shade down by 1 point described above. Not noticeable and works. However, after closing Excel and re-opening it, the customization goes away. Is there a way to change both the Red and Yellow "Standard" colors permanently without the user going to Page Layout or customizing colors?

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-04-07T12:06:16+00:00

    I'm experiencing the exact same issue, and it's damn annoying and time-consuming. I suspect it has something to do with some accessibility issue, because Microsoft is WAY smarter than any of us and knows FAR better than any of us what is best for us, but the irony is that I'm handicapped myself, and now this issue has INCREASED the amount of work I have to do and cripples my crippled arm only further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-04-07T19:57:31+00:00

    I am having exactly the same issue.

    After reading all the above posts, I guess the recent Windows Update is to blame,,,

    @Microsoft Support.

    Please help resolve this annoying issue. It is really slowing down the efficiency of the daily work,

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T09:31:33+00:00

    Is there a solution to this yet? I noticed this about 3 weeks ago and figured it may have something to do with a recent update from Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-04-10T17:46:12+00:00

    I can confirm i am also having this issue with a customer of ours. Office is fully up to date along with Windows. Has anyone found a fix for now?

    I found a potential workaround by at least pasting the cells in as a picture. However this does not address the root issue and isn't really an acceptable fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments