A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Hi Korrawit,
Thanks for posting in the community. We are happy to help you.
According to your description, I have tested it on my side, and I can't reproduce the same situation. To troubleshoot the situation, I would like to collect more information.
- What if you go to Outlook for Web (go to www.office.com, click the Outlook icon), create a new email, then paste the form, does the situation happen again?
- What if you paste the form into a Word document and into another Excel workbook, does the situation happen again?
- I notice you have provided the version information, please also provide your Office product information
Click File> Account, please take a full screenshot of the interface
If the situation only happens in the Outlook application, it is likely caused by the Outlook application. Please try the following suggestions, then check again.
- Please try to set Outlook into Safe Mode, then paste the form and check again.
Close Outlook first, press win + R, in the Run box, type outlook /safe, and click OK
- Please try to Repair Office and choose Online Repair. After that, open the presentation and check again.
If the situation also happens in other Office applications or in Outlook for Web, please post back and let me know.
We look forward to your response. Thanks for your cooperation.
Sincerely,
George | Microsoft Community Moderator