A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Having the same issue. Black wont copy (cell fill)
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
After Office update to version Microsoft® Excel® for Microsoft 365 MSO (Version 2302 Build 16.0.16130.20298) 64-bit
When copy paste form excel it's no color Red and Yellow.
A family of Microsoft spreadsheet software with tools for analyzing, charting, and communicating data
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Having the same issue. Black wont copy (cell fill)
Same issue, red and yellow do not paste from excel to word as well as outlook email via the desktop application. Needs to be fixed ASAP.
Version Microsoft® Outlook® 2019 MSO (Version 2303 Build 16.0.16227.20202) 64-bit
Microsoft® Excel® 2019 MSO (Version 2303 Build 16.0.16227.20202) 64-bit
Microsoft® Word 2019 MSO (Version 2303 Build 16.0.16227.20202) 64-bit
*Brand new laptop, Windows 11 Pro 22H2 OS build 22621.1485
I can confirm i am also having this issue with a customer of ours. Office is fully up to date along with Windows. Has anyone found a fix for now?
I found a potential workaround by at least pasting the cells in as a picture. However this does not address the root issue and isn't really an acceptable fix.
Is there a solution to this yet? I noticed this about 3 weeks ago and figured it may have something to do with a recent update from Microsoft.
I am having exactly the same issue.
After reading all the above posts, I guess the recent Windows Update is to blame,,,
@Microsoft Support.
Please help resolve this annoying issue. It is really slowing down the efficiency of the daily work,